Sunday 24 May 2015

Tattoos That I Love

Hey Everyone,

The title says love and a teeny tiny piece of me wants them but I don't know if I could ever commit.

So I'm one of those people who has big plans for the future, and is always thinking ahead, and thinking about what I want to do, and be. Don't get confused, I'm not the one who has their whole life planned out for them. I'm not the one who knows exactly what they want and how to get it. I'm the one who has lots of ideas, and gets excited about all of them. What I'm trying to tell you is that I definitely have a list on my iPhone of tattoos I want to get.

Recently I've been very into getting a tattoo. Most likely one with meaning, although I'm not against those who get them without meaning. Today I wanted to share with you some unique, girly tattoos that I would consider getting in the future.



This one is actually fairly common, but if I were to get it I would get it in this font, and probably even in this spot. Not to toot my own horn, but I have great collar bones and this would be a cute way to accent them. I also really like this tattoo because of how simple it is. It's a meaningful tattoo because it's a reminder not to get caught up in any drama and too just look ahead into bigger an brighter things. If I weren't to get it on my collar bone, I would get it.... ... maybe running down the bone on the top side of your forearm from your pinky. (Everyone look and see what I'm talking about.)
I think that this tattoo is like mega classy and even a bit sexy. I like the font, the placement is my favourite thing about it. If I were to get it I would probably experiment with different fonts. I don't really think that this would have any meaning for me, except maybe a reminder that if I ever want a boy to love me I have to stop burping in public. (Just kidding, sort of.) 


This one, I don't know, now that I'm here I'm having some regrets. It kind of looks like you traced this guys athletes foot..... Maybe I don't like it so much anymore, lol. I do however really like the idea of that saying 'the world is at your feet'. I may have to remove this one from the list in my iPhones notes though because just now as I'm writing this have a realized that one day I am no longer going to be able to have the 'whole world at my feet'. One day I will have already chosen my path and be forced to live it, even if I'm not loving it. How sad, and depressing would it be to have the reminder of all that you could have done on the bottom of your feet forever.

Sorry guys, these were the only one that were inspired by pictures. I do have a few other ideas though, maybe if you're really lucky I'll talk about them some other time.

:)
-Robyn Banks


No comments:

Post a Comment