Monday 25 May 2015

7 Facts About Me

Hey Everyone, 

It's me again, and I think it's time we get to know each other. This is my ninth post, and you guys still don't really know that much about me. I got this idea from another blogger that has three awesome blogs, I will link her here. Today I'm going to be sharing 10 things about me.

1. My name is not actually Robyn Banks...

I think it would be cool though because 'robbing banks'. I don't have a problem with you guys knowing my name to be honest, the main issue is that if I start putting my name then maybe in my desperate mother's google searches this blog might show up. She literally stifles my creativity. Basically the reasons I won't are because Robyn Banks is cooler, and to keep people I actually know away from it. I'll give you a hint... rhymes with Blair ;).

2. I live in the Great White North (Canada- Antarctica is south)

I was actually born in the states (Iowa), but when I turned 8 my dad got a job at a big university in the city, and I've been here ever since. 



3. I've never broken any bones. Sort of irrelevant but we'll go with it.

4. I have really curly hair.

Like, super, super curly hair. Like the curliest hair you've ever seen. Like people compare is to a lion's mane, like look. This picture is also in my curly hair tips (read those here.) but it's the best picture to show it because it's full on.

5. I am mixed- (1/2 South American, 1/2 American)

My dad was born in south american but has some indian, african, and asian in him. My mother is all-american and her ancestors came in on the mayflower. Oddly enough, I get the curly hair from her, and it is really out of control.

6. I am competitive swimmer,

and I have been for like six years. I loveeee my swim team, they are like family. I love my sport, even though I suck right now thanks to an injury. It's been really hard to fall behind but it's going to teach my how to come back from being the under dog, so I just have to work really hard. (Another wild hair pic.)


7. I watch so much TV.

Like, an unhealthy amount. Like, every ounce of free time I have, I watch tv. I love Geordie Shore, Kardashians, Finding Carter, Pretty Little Liars, America's Next Top Model, American Horror Story, Biggest Loser, Married at First Sight, Teen Wolf, The Fosters, Reign, Ex on The Beach etc. I also LOVED My So-Called Life, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, there's too many I can't even think. The newest addition is one by Mark Schwahn? Anyways, he created One Tree Hill (one of my all-time favourites I even have a nathan scott jersey) so I thought I would love it. The first season just ended it and right now I am even more in love than I ever imagined it is so good. It's called The Royals, highly recommned. May write about it. 

I was originally going to do 10, but I changed my mind because it was getting long.


Hope you enjoyed, will be writing soon, I have lots of ideas .. Follow me so you know what's up.

:)
-Robyn Banks (aha)

No comments:

Post a Comment